ASSALAMUALAIKUM ^^
 |
| Nini and Peng Ze Yang |
On 18th of February 2015 ,my friend and I went to watch Somewhere Only We Know to suppport Kris Wu 's movie , Thanks to my dad and my purse because they give permission to go to watch Kris Wu . Okay back to the movie , I'm actually hope that there are many Nini and Peng Ze Yang's moments but its okay /sigh/ . The movie is so sweet and I'm crying when the Heroins (I forgot her name , sorry >< ) found her grandmother 's lover . And Prague is soooooo beatiful , I' ll go there ! When I watched the movie , the cinema was very empty , It 's look like I book a cinema for our date
hahah but my friend is a girl LOL
DRAMA 'S INFO
Somewhere Only We Know
A woman falls into despair when her boyfriend decides to cancel their marriage. Things get worse for her when her beloved grandmother passes away. She travels to a city in Europe, hoping that time and space will heal her broken heart. There she meets a man even though she is not looking for love. She slowly finds out the true meaning of love that her grandmother had told her of before.
Language: Mandarin
Classification: P13
General Release Date: 12 Feb 2015
Genre: Drama / Romance
Running Time: 1 Hour 48 Minutes
Distributor: GSC MOVIES
Cast: Kris Wu, Wang Likun, Xu Jinglei
Director: Xu Jinglei
Format: 2D
Ticket Price : RM 7 (Lotus Five Star)
Outfit !
Yeah~ When you had a date , of course you want to wear the best clothes of yours , here is mine ~
 |
| tadaaaa !! |
Okay now , Nak kasi gambar ni , satu cukuplah , ni pun ppenat nak tutup muka malu xD ! cehhh~
|